Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Birthdays!

It seems the moment we arrived here in Utah we have been running around crazy.  I haven’t had a chance to blog and have been feeling guilty about not posting lately, so here it is…

Somewhere Over the Rainbow…Claire turned 3!

IMG_0003 

the birthday girl

IMG_0015

the spread

IMG_0018

the candles being blown out

IMG_0029

the cake (yes, this took quite a long time!)

IMG_0031

enjoying every last bite

IMG_0037

her favorite part, presents!

 

Jane turned one and we had a great carnival party to celebrate the occasion.

IMG_0024

the spread

IMG_0025

the cake & candle

IMG_0043

this girl has a bottomless stomach and a sweet tooth, she ate almost the entire cake!

IMG_0063

presents!

IMG_0020

IMG_0019

carnival games, we had to have them in the garage due to high winds and a threatening storm

Lots of fun, but I am secretly glad I have almost a year until the next birthday parties.

Here are some cute pics of Jane recently:

IMG_0008

IMG_0035

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That rainbow cake was amazing! Both cakes were incredible, and the parties looked so cute! I wish I could hire you to do my daughter's parties! They are party deprived. Your daughters are so cute, congrats on the birthdays!

The Kimber Crew said...

What cute girls and cute parties!! You really do go all out. We missed Jane's. It looks like it was a super fun one too. Call me soon, k?!

mae said...

The parties were picture perfect, Mandy! That rainbow cake was awesome! We miss you guys out here!

Brenna said...

I want to be at this party! Looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe she is already 3! Time really does fly. Miss you honey. Miss the girls.

Shaun and Emily said...

Those parties are like something straight out of a parents magazine! It looks like you had fun celebrating with your darling kids. I haven't decided what to do for Colbie's party yet. I bet she will eat the whole cake too. We miss you!!!!

Diana said...

The parties were so fun. I am so glad you live close again so we get to see you and your cute family!

Heidi said...

Mandy,
Does that mean you live here now? Awesome! The rainbow cake is beautiful. WTG.
We should get together soon,
Heed